Campbellton United Methodist Church Cemetery
The Campbellton United Methodist Church is located behind the church at 8650 Campbellton Fairburn Road, in the City of Chattahoochee Hills.
The church was established in the 1830 and the first church building was built in 1850, in the approximate location were the Lee cemetery lot is located today.
This cemetery report survey is in progress. A Tombstone list has been added from Find A Grave, author unknown, date 2007.