Old Campbellton Baptist Church Cemetery
The Old Campbellton Baptist Church is on private property adjoining the historic Beavers House in Campbellton Park, Chattahoochee Hills, GA.
This was the original site of Campbellton Baptist Church established in 1828 in the town center of Campbellton.
Campbellton Church was relocated on the town square and is still active today. The Church maintains this historic cemetery.
A memorial was added to the Find a Grave website, author unknown, Feb. 2010.