Campbellton Baptist Church Cemetery
The Campbellton Baptist Church is located next to the church at 8660 Campbellton Fairburn Road, in the City of Chattahoochee Hills.
The church was established in 1828 on Cochran Rd in the town center of Campbellton and still maintains its original cemetery (See Old Campbellton Baptist Church Cemetery.)
Campbellton Church moved to its present location around 1908.
This cemetery report survey is in progress. A Tombstone list has been added from Find A Grave, by Diane Wolcott 2/13/2006.